Our Clients – ACCES – Main Content
ACCES Employment Projects
ACCES Employment is a leader in connecting employers with qualified employees from diverse backgrounds. More than 16,000 job seekers are served annually.
The Project | E-Learning
Over the last two years, ACCES Employment, in partnership with Euphoria Workforce Solutions, has developed Canadian Employment Connections (CEC), an extensive program of online employment services to accelerate learning and job placement for newcomers to Canada.
Through a creative suite of virtual technology, ACCES offers relevant, sector-focused employment training and preparation to newcomers ahead of their arrival in Canada. With over forty hours of online training, the goal of CEC is to narrow or close the gap between participants landing in Canada and finding employment in their sector.
As a result of this joint effort, we have helped newcomers dramatically reduce the time between their arrival and attaining their first job in Canada.
- Internet Readiness – designed to ensure that job seekers could easily complete the courses even when Internet bandwidth was limited.
- English as a Second Language – addresses the specific needs of job seekers that speak English as a second language.
- Diverse Technological Skills – ACCES was aware that job seekers would have differing technological skills which would require that Euphoria develop a structure to ensure that the e-learning courses would be easy to navigate regardless of the job seeker’s technological capabilities.
- Learner Readiness – Intimidated by the formalities of learning, ACCES would often be told by job seekers that they weren’t ‘ready’ to begin the program. The courseware needed to include progressive components that would engage learners early in the process of coming to Canada, give them confidence so as to move them from the status of casual learning to formal engagement in the program.
- Instructional Design Strategy
- E-Learning Design
- E-learning Development
- Mobile Accessibility